AwardsJanuary 2015: Zilveren Camera 2014 (press photo of the year in the Netherlands) nominee;awarded second price in the category Foreign News, single shot.
Unsung, published by Lecturis (Netherlands), ISBN 978-94-6226-326-0, available to order at www.lecturis.nl and other internet book-sites and book stores.
Trouw, LOF Magazine, Financieële Dagblad, Shutr magazine, Oslobodjenje (Bosnia), PMU’s Magazine (Sweden), UN Report on human rights defenders, New Dutch Photography Talent 2016, Zilveren Camera book 2014.
- 2 March - 30 June 2019: COBRA Museum of Modern Art in Amstelveen - UNSUNG (a tribute to the human rights defender)
- April-October 2018: ‘Moeders met Macht’ at Rijksmuseum Muiderslot, as part of the exhibition Gewapend met Schoonheid/Armed with Beauty
- April 2018: ‘Unsung’ exhibited at the Stockholm Conference Centre (Sweden)
- February 2017: ‘Unsung’ and Congo project at Rotterdam Photo Festival
- December 2016: Portrait series ‘We are all human rights defenders’ exhibited at Nutshuis in The Hague
- February 2016: ‘Samaritan’ project exhibited in Rome (Italy)
- February 2016: 'Roots' exhibited at Rotterdam’s Photo Festival (group exhibition with collective Peron 010)
- December 2015: Portrait exhibited at Art’otel in Amsterdam (group exhibition New Dutch Photography Talent 2016)
- January-February 2015: ‘Unsung Heroes in the Face of Evil’ at Fotoacademie Amsterdam (group exhibition)
- December 2014: ‘Unsung Heroes in the Face of Evil’ at Fotogalerie Rotterdam (group exhibition)
- October 2014: Solo Exhibition at Paleis ‘t Loo with series ‘Koninklijke Marechaussee in beeld’
- June 2014: Project 'Old Masters Revisited’ exhibited at Central Library in The Hague (group exhibition ‘I Love The Hague’)
- February 2014: A selection of 20 portraits from various series at the Fotogalerie Rotterdam (group exhibition ‘LIKE’)
- April-May 2013: Solo exhibition of ‘Moeders met Macht' at the Houses of Parliament (Tweede Kamer) in The Hague
- October 2012: Solo (travelling) exhibition of the series ‘Moeders met Macht’ at Achmea Congress Centre, TNT, PostNL, SER (Sociaal-Economische Raad), VNO-NCV, De Nederlandsche Bank, Robeco.